Click the logo to the left to be taken to our Mobile Auction Site and register to begin bidding!
In the words of our sponsor, Mothership (formerly Labor with Love Doula & Birth Services), “It takes a village to raise a child, but it also takes a village to raise a mom.” We believe the same applies to families, and the primary aim of this event is not only to connect families in WNC to services that can help form their support network, but we also want to give back to this community helping to raise our families.
All of the proceeds from the silent auction will benefit the new WNC Birth Center, which envisions creating a safe, comfortable environment where birth is normal and women’s health can thrive:
“The first in our region, WNC Birth Center provides a state-of-the-art maternity and well-woman health service following evidence-based practices and the midwifery model of care. We offer pregnant women and their families a compassionate, cost-effective, safe alternative to hospital birth in a relaxing, home-like setting.”
This year our event will be mostly paper free as we shift to mobile bidding for our silent auction. You’ll be able to bid on auction items before the event even begins starting on Saturday, 5/21 at 8 am. Check back here or our Facebook page just before 8:00 am for the link to our online auction page where you’ll be able to:
- Register easily to place bids
- View all of the 2016 Silent Auction Items
- Place bids electronically from your phone, tablet or pc (we’ll also have a bidding station right by the live auction at the expo so if you don’t have your phone you can place bids there)
- Sign up to receive notifications by text or email that you’ve been outbid so you can make sure to win that special basket!
- Get billed online and pay at your convenience by PayPal or by credit card. We’ll also take cash before the end of the event between 4:30 and 5:00
Take a look at these tips to help make this experience a smooth one: